Find Sharlston Rovers
Sharlston ARLFC, 128 Weeland Road, Sharlston,
Wakefield, West Yorkshire, WF4 1DD (Tel : 01924 862316)
View Larger Map
Directions From the M62
- From the M62, exit at J31 and keep to the right
of the slip road. follow signs for A655 Wakefield/Normanton.
- Keep over to the left lane under the motorway on
to the dual carriageway signed B1634 Industrial Estate
- Follow signs over next 2 roundabouts.
- At Loscoe Lane roundabout take the B6134 Ackton/Featherstone.
- At the next roundabout take the B6133 (A645) Wakefield/Featherstone,
go over the railway bridge to the traffic lights.
- Turn right signed Wakefield/Sharlston, Continue on this road until you enter the village of Sharlston. The ground is in the middle of the village on the left hand side.
Matchday Car Parking
There is a small carpark located within the ground adjacent to the changing room. This is usually occupied by players and officials but is open to the public also.
To the rear of the clubhouse is a larger car park with an access gate to the field. Please do not park on the access road to the housing estate or block any drive ways.
A small carpark is to the rear of the Sharlston Villa (Off Grime Lane) reserved for patrons. An access gate to the field is available.
Upcoming Fixtures - Sat 25th May
|1st Team||vs||Hunslet Old Boys|
|Pennine Premier - KO 2.30 pm|
Upcoming Fixtures - Sat 15th June
|Wibsey Warriors||vs||1st Team|
|National Cup Final - KO 2.30 pm|
Latest Results - Sat 18th May
Latest Results - Wed 15th May
|Westgate Wolves||4-56||1st Team|
|WARL City Plasterers Cup Final|
- Davies double gives Rovers league title
- Rovers back on track with Old Boys win
- Rovers to do it tough after Trojans defeat
- Sharlston customary run-in begins
- FROM THE ARCHIVE :- Sharlston 12 Elland 16 Yorkshire Cup 2004
- Rovers a' bag back to back victories
- Gittins presents shirt on 10 year anniversary of Injury
- Rovers get relegation battle on track
- Gittins returns for State of Mind workshop
- Same story as Sharlston can't seal win